Ingleton Partners is a boutique UK and US tax practice established in 2009 by two friends who worked together in the high net worth UK and US private client tax team at one of the big four accountancy firms. They founded Ingleton Partners because they believed they could offer clients something more than they were able to under the constraints of a big practice: a more personal, attentive and proactive service, with time to get to know their clients, understand their affairs and bring solutions. In 2013 a third partner who shared this ethos joined the firm – bringing additional experience from an extensive big four accountancy background.
One of our experienced management team will lead your engagement and be your main point of contact. The firm will determine the individual most suited to your needs taking account of your affairs, relationship with the firm and specialist tax needs. Our team together offer over 35 years experience from big accountancy firms such as: PwC, KPMG, Grant Thornton and Deloitte.
Key competencies and qualifications within the Ingleton Partners team:
– Chartered Tax Advisor in the UK
– Association of Tax Technicians in the UK
– Enrolled Agent admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
– Member of the National Association of Tax Practitioners in the US
– Specialist knowledge of the UK and US tax implications for individuals and in particular those who have interests in partnerships, corporations or trusts
– Specialist knowledge of complex tax calculations relating to remittances, voluntary disclosures, US PFIC rules, Controlled Foreign Corporations and both UK and US trusts
– UK and US Individual tax compliance and advisory, with significant experience of clients in the financial services industry
The name Ingleton Partners comes from ‘Ingleton’ a village in the Yorkshire Dales that sits beneath the distinctive peak of Ingleborough and ‘Partners’ to represent the collegiate way we wanted the firm to be run.
A word from the founders
We achieve our service goal with a “partner” led approach, so that a senior member of our team will always work with you assisted by one of our associates to provide our services. The person you speak to should be the person who works on your affairs – it’s obvious but not always the way.
Each of us handles both UK and US taxes, giving you one point of contact for a full understanding of the interaction of the two tax systems. We have a team of managers and associates that work with us and all are encouraged and supported in taking UK and US tax qualifications to ensure they will become the future ‘dual handlers’ for the firm. We are passionate about our work and our clients which is why we run the business that we do.
You can find out more detail about our services on this website or through an introductory call, on which we can discuss your situation, your needs and our offering. We look forward to hearing from you and hope we can work together.
A welcome aside from tax: Ingleborough is the second highest mountain in the Yorkshire Dales and is one of the Yorkshire Three Peaks.